I began my own practice and serve clients in the areas of personal injury and criminal defense. Though these are my focus, I am ready to help my neighbors any way I can. Since 2009, my law office has been a legal resource for people in the mid-Hudson Valley Region. For every client I have, I wish I could guarantee the results. The reality is that there are too many variables and unknowns at the outset of a case to guarantee a particular outcome. What I do guarantee is that I will always work my hardest for each client. I do not rest until I have received the best possible result. At my office I do not view my clients simply as a file number, I view each person as an individual. I understand the potential consequences injury cases and criminal charges can have on a person’s life.
From injury cases, minor violations and misdemeanors to class A felonies, I handle all types of cases to protect the rights and get justice for the people in my community. My clients are paramount. My practice is built on the cornerstone of integrity. As I continue to serve New York State with effective legal services, I am honored to forge lasting relationships along the way.
- Criminal Law
- Personal Injury
- Family Law
- New York State Bar Association, Member
- Dutchess County Bar Association , Member
- Internship Schenectady County District Attorney's Office
- Intern Investigator at Washington DC Public Defender's Office
- Intern at World Organization for Human Rights
- Intern at Carter Conboy, Albany New York
- Intern at Attorney General's Office, Litigation Bureau, Albany New York
- Albany Law School of Union University, Albany, New York
- American University , Washington D.C.
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Major: International Relations
- New York, 2009