Small-Firm Personalized Service With Big-Firm Results.
Photo of Zeidan, Mr. Raji S JD

What should I do if I’ve been injured in a car accident?

On Behalf of | Feb 16, 2017 | Blog, Personal Injury |

Car accidents are a terrifying experience. Unfortunately, they happen on a daily basis. If you are involved in a car accident, and the car accident was caused due to the negligence of another driver, and you’ve been injured, you may be entitled to bring an action against the other driver’s insurance company for a cash award due to your pain and suffering.

There are a number of different reasons for which a car accident may take place. Perhaps the other driver ran through a red light and hit your car or they were not paying attention and rear-ended your car. There may also be situations in which both drivers involved were some percentage at fault.

When you become injured in an accident, you may be facing high medical bills, missed pay due to time out of work, and the loss of enjoyment of life or your ability to conduct your days as you once could. In some instances, you may have to go through rehabilitation or hire someone to help you around the house because of your injuries which could end up costing a lot of money that you were not financially prepared for. If you sustained serious injuries in an accident that was caused by another driver, you may be able to be compensated for your injuries. A serious personal injury is defined by law as anything including dismemberment, death, losing a fetus, extreme scarring, and the loss of use of a body part.

If you have been injured in a car accident in New York State, it is important that you retain the services of an experienced personal injury attorney who can assess your case and help you recover the maximum amount of compensation.

Contact The Law Office of Raji S. Zeidan, PC today to schedule a consultation for any criminal defense and personal injury matters.