Small-Firm Personalized Service With Big-Firm Results.
Photo of Zeidan, Mr. Raji S JD

Will I be compensated if I am injured in an accident?

On Behalf of | Aug 4, 2017 | Blog, Personal Injury |

Motor vehicle accidents are not only dangerous, they may also be costly. If you become injured in an accident, you may find yourself with mounting medical bills that you weren’t financially prepared to pay. A simple trip to the emergency room after a minor car accident may result in thousands upon thousands of dollars in medical bills. You may be overwhelmed because not only do you have to undergo expensive surgery and rehabilitation, you may also not be able to go to work throughout this period of time so you are just losing money and not making any.

When the accident was the fault of another party, you want to consider bringing a lawsuit against them to recover damages. Don’t worry about the cost of a personal injury attorney. They are compensated on a contingency fee, meaning that they only get paid if they win your case. They will receive a percentage of the monetary award so nothing comes out of your pocket. If the case is successful, you may recover damages for medical bills, pain and suffering, and lost wages.

If you have been injured in an accident, you should absolutely bring a personal injury case to see if you can recover damages. This will ease a major burden off of you during this difficult time. If you need assistance from an experienced personal injury attorney, contact us today.

Contact The Law Office of Raji S. Zeidan, PC today to schedule a consultation if you are in need of strong legal representation for any of your criminal defense and personal injury matters. We are here to help during your time of need.