Clients who have been injured in an accident due to the negligence of another party may be unsure of what they need to bring to a consultation meeting with their attorney. It is important that you take a few minutes and prepare to have a consultation with your attorney so you can make the most out of the initial meeting and get started on your case. When preparing for your meeting, you may want to make a checklist of the documents you need. Your checklist should include:
- Medical records that include your diagnosis, treatment plan, surgery, rehabilitation and more
- All medical bills that you incurred as a result of the accident, whether they have been paid already or not
- Receipts from any other expenses related to the injuries
- An account of all wages you have lost as a result of the injuries
- Photographs from the scene of the accident
- Photographs of the injuries that were sustained in the accident
In addition, it is important that you make sure you can provide your attorney with the contact information for your doctors, the insurance company, and any information you have regarding the other party who caused the accident. Additionally, if you have contact information for anyone who may have witnessed the accident, you should provide that as well.
Call our firm today to schedule your initial consultation.
Contact the Law Office of Raji S. Zeidan, P.C. today to schedule a consultation if you are in need of strong legal representation for any of your criminal defense and personal injury matters. We are here to help during your time of need.